Wednesday, June 3, 2015

RED OR GREEN CARPET!!! CORAL& TEAL IS DEF'' NOT A BAD COMBO...

Peach, Duchess Silk...talk of Elegance,

you can never go wrong with either the colour or the fabric texture when it comes to dinner wear or red carpet event outfit

its not just the style of an outfit that determines the elegance of it, the fabric also goes a long way as a factor...


 Light or heavy lace...Laces have been in from time immemorial and would never go out of the fashion trend..
 But especially in this season, Laces are so in like never before...I particularly love light see-through laces,

it gives this elegant touch to an outfit





I love the sweetheart cut at the back...
I have basically given you the front, side and back view of this outfit...I think its really pretty, and guess what? it was made...I can hook you up with the designer of the outfit if you are nice to me...lol
You are free to copy my style though.. I bet it will look good on you..

Plus...I wont tell nobody..

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment