Wednesday, August 26, 2015

LOOK AT MY TOP AND NOT THE WHITE BUSSES!! LOL..

Hey Guys!!!..So sorry its been a bit I posted something on the blog!!sometimes you just get caught up with life!!
So this is how I TGIF'ed last Friday..and Guess what ? LAPIZULICOUTURE made me look mad hot!!! I totally enjoyed rocking this pretty top by IFEOLUWA ABHULIMEN AKA @LAPIZULI OUTURE


 It came with all my fav'' colours...Yellow!! Yass! Orange!! Check!!
 Like I said...totally ignore those white busses...lololol
 As you can see up above, I was having a great day...there is nothing like wearing something that makes you feel great!! it naturally adds a bounce to your swag

So much so you would feel like a cast of Prison break!!!waiting on instructions from the Boss himself SCOFIELD!!!
So ya'll must totally check out IFE ABHULIMEN AKA @LAPIZULI OUTURE (INSTAGRAM HANDLE) for this lovely top and more varieties...it will be worth your time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment