Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CONSIDER IT HANDLED'' AS A WHITE HART''GLADIATOR



I am so unapologetically and unashamedly in love with the Character ‘’OLIVIA POPE’’ in the TV Series

Ya’ll are obsessed with it too, SCANDALS of course.
Needless to say, I love Kerry Washington herself, but the Character ‘’OLIVIA POPE’’ sort of reminds me of the strong, confident, boldacious, daring, classy, Powerful, sexy yet most vulnerable and sweet hearted woman I want to be or I am already, *winkwink* but then the potentials are gradually unfolding, I’m work in progress.
 Gotta learn to talk big and think the best of yourself, if you don't! no one will, I promise you....






Is it her confidence? or her command? Or how she makes everyone wana go to the moon and back for her, just by being HER…or even the unapologetic swag and sway in which she walks into the Most Powerful House in the world? Gota love OLIVIA meeen!!



Or her short phrases, i.e, IT’S HANDLED, CONSIDER IT HANDLED’ what are we? We are WHITE HART GLADIATORS, I’m sorry but I am almost obsessed with that woman! And I know I would meet her someday soon..Insha Jesus!! Amen!!


OLIVIA IS SO STRONG, SEXY AND YET SO SOFT AND VULNERABLE, SHE IS A QUEEN & ONLY KINGS UNDERSTOOD HER!!

I really love that Character...but I love the me version more..call it self absorbed? but if i don't..who will? !looooool...








My outfit right here is dedicated  to every beautiful inside and out, yet strong and powerful woman out there, who feels something more kicking on the inside, who is no ordinary, who is more than her face, curves, hair, skin, color, tribe, body, height, more than the segregation and all kinds of prejudice life throws at Her, who is no flip flop but A QUEEN!! This is for you!!


Always remember this, when life throws you lemon, as a WHITE HART GLADIATOR, go right ahead and make a deliciously tasty lemonade outa it, then Hola back at life!! CONSIDER IT HANDLED!!!



Till we talk again,



Love Ya'll…

No comments:

Post a Comment