Tuesday, April 28, 2015

LIFE'' FROM COLOUR'S PERSPECTIVE


We are all equal in the fact that we are all different. We are all the same in the fact that we will never be the same. We are united by the reality that all colours and all cultures are distinct & individual. We are harmonious in the reality that we are all held to this earth by the same gravity. We don't share blood, but we share the air that keeps us alive. I will not blind myself and say that my black brother is not different from me. I will not blind myself and say that my brown sister is not different from me. But my black brother is he as much as I am me. But my brown sister is she as much as I am me.”
C.Joybell.C

 

The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most.”
 -John Ruskin

 “It is when we think we can act like God, that all respect is lost, and I think this is the downfall of peace. We lie if we say we do not see color and culture and difference. We fool ourselves and cheat ourselves when we say that all of us are the same. We should not want to be the same as others and we should not want others to be the same as us. Rather, we ought to glory and shine in all of our differences, flaunting them fabulously for all to see! It is never a conformity that we need! We need not to conform! What we need is to burst out into all these beautiful colors!” -C.Joybell C.

 “It's good to let God pick a man for you. We don't do so well when we pick them ourselves. They end up lipsticks in a drawer, all those wrong colors you thought looked so good in the package.”
 -Deb Caletti

 “Music gives color to the air of the moment.” 
-Karl Lagerfield


“When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!”
-Ted Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment