Wednesday, May 6, 2015

NO SMALL WONDER!!


When I was a lot Younger, I was obsessed with the Colour Green....I had no idea why, but I was obsessed nonetheless, it was my favorite, (Still kinda is, but i love colours generally)...it was my choice, especially the deeper shades, like Army and olive Green.

I later realized as I grew older that people's preferrence in colours can actually say a lot about them, from my research I found out that, 

Green, is the color of life, renewal, nature, and energy, is associated with growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and environment.


Green is also traditionally associated with money, *hmnnnn*finances, banking, ambition, greed, *opps* ( i don't want or like that aspect of Green though*lool! jealousy,**yeah that can be allowed**(I'm jealous over what is mine) and WALL street. OOh!wooo....
The color Green has healing power**hmnnnnn* and is understood to be the most restful and relaxing color for the human eye to view. ***wow** 
Green can help enhance vision, stability and endurance.
Green takes up more space in the spectrum visible to the human eye and it is the dominant color in the natural. It is a natural choice in interior design as an ideal background or backdrop because we as humans are so used to seeing it everywhere.

With the color Green’s association with renewal, growth, and hope, often green stands for both a lack of experience and need for growth.**interesting**
Green also stands for new growth and rebirth, common in the spring season when all of the plants are coming back to life with fresh growth and life after the cold winter months.

The color Green affects us physically and mentally in several different ways
Green is soothing, relaxing, and youthful. Green is a color that helps alleviate anxiety, depression, and nervousness.**hmmnn** 

GREEN FROM A BLACK'ISH PERSPECTIVE! LOL

Green also brings with it a sense of hope, (check)health(check)adventure(double check) and renewal, (check)as well as self-control,(check all the way) compassion, (sweetly checked)) and harmony!!! oh yes! I totally relate with this!!! (LAST CARD!!check up). 
NO small wonder Green is my official writing colour,  didn't actually realize that until this moment...Yeah!! I'm into Green... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment