Monday, May 11, 2015

BECAUSE I'M HAPPY!!!!



I personally love this outfit, I love the experimental aspect of it..and I particularly love how I felt when I wore it, made me feel graceful in an unusual way...

COOL STURVS...LOL!!


What Makes you HAPPY??
Guys, Seriously though, this style thingy, makes me happy in ways I cant explain... amongst other things, like Music, Art, Fashion, Singing, Poetry, Dancing, Traveling, Chilling with myself, Chilling with friends as well....

Find out those things you really love...even if its seem silly, or appears so to folk...it don't matter!!Guess what? Comedians make money out of being Silly..


You make out time on a daily basis for another persons dream** Your Boss** Yes agreed he/She creates the opportunity through which you pay your bills...
But to not create Time for those Lil things we love and are all about....its the greatest Injustice we can ever do to ourselves...
There would never be a perfect time....CREATE IT!! CREATE YOUR Happiness...its inside of you...not in the hands of another....!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment