Friday, October 16, 2015

I'VE GOT SUNSHINE!!!

 So I got to the office this Particular Friday...and My Colleague Obinna goes..Girl! you wearing sneaks on ankara!!! men! Only you can do that...and as usual , I told him, that's wassup homie!!
 Precisely what fashion means to me...The surprise Factor...
 The Unusual's is what makes STYLE! style really...
 Style is not a million nice dresses..in your wardrobe, you could have tons of clothes and zero style,
There are no rules..You determine the pace and you dictate the flow
 Style is basically self expression outwardly...what you feel on the inside, must reflect in your style
So go ahead! show us who you truly are. Never be afraid to express your own personal  style, even the weirdest ideas, dare to interpret it nicely, be not boxed by rules, for there in lies true creativity

And always remember, STYLEisnotamilliondresses.....It's the you within waiting to be free!!..


No comments:

Post a Comment