Friday, October 16, 2015

NAIJA FRIDAY GROOVE

Ankara (Nigerian prints) is mostly my Friday groove, as it's naturally a thing in this part of the world
We go Native or ethnic on Fridays..Fridays are usually the dress down day for people in the corporate world..So Fridays are interesting as you see lots of folk pull out their creative hat via their special ethnic attires...it's always a thing to just watch...
So I decided to Jaz up my ethnic wear with some urban streaks..
My nice multicolored shoes..my pretty red hat...and my turn up slightly faded brown jeans




Not forgetting my Teal green bangles
So that was it on my Style&Strings Friday turn-up....

I'm sure y'all are wondering, whats up with her Strings though...not to worry, keep your fingers crossed..something Great is going to hit on the strings segment soon enough....

See you soon and again..

Holla!!

No comments:

Post a Comment