Wednesday, November 11, 2015

PRINTS AND PATCHES-TGIF VIBES!



There isn't no TGIF really without a hint of African vibe on my clothing


It just doesn't feel like Friday, when I'm not vibing African!

So this beautiful Friday @lapizulidesigns decided to add some colour to my Vibing!!

These Gorgeous piece right here is one of her pieces @lapizulidesigns
Every single person that saw me on this beautiful day loved and wanted this taste of heaven..you could go all dressy with this if you want, with a pair of bright coloured sandals and a purse...also nicely accessorized with some really colorful African piece!! remember Colour is life!! live life colorfully! Fridays are the days to turn it up full blast!! don't hold back! after all its only one life men!!
But for me I decided to go sneaky on it!! with a large piece of earrings!! Yeah even though Fridays are days to turn it up loud!! sometimes I slip into a pair of sneakers...I go easy peasy but stylish still..
Light up your life with style...every single opportunity you have....don't wait till tomorrow!!
As scary as it may sound!! TOMORROW is not promised!! ces't la vie though''
If you want some of these gorgeous pieces please visit the link below @lapizulidesigns
http://iconosquare.com/lapizulidesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment