Monday, November 2, 2015

CORPORATE SHENANIGANS


Holla!! so if you do the 9-5 Shenanigans like like some of us, then you must by all means make sure everyday swag is on Point..
I always look for different ways to spice up the same old *boring corporate Parole
After all, 80-85 percent of our time is spent work...THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES MEEEN!!..
And we would have to dress up in a boring manner everyday? God forbid oooo
So I try to make it fun and crazy as much as possible!!!
I love variety, I love different, and as I don't have that much clothes... then by all means, I must get creative
Sometimes I spend my whole evening thinking of how I'm going to recycle the same whole stuff...
And at the end of the day I come out smiling, like I am up there...

Hope you feel inspired!!..

1 comment: