Tuesday, March 24, 2015

ETHNIC PRINTS ROCK!!!










































Fashion should be fun, Edgy and most importantly must be an expression of you! When we see your Fashion Style, we can just tell who you are!!. 

I grew up a tomboy! So I’m all about the shorts’’ It’s quite comfy and in a sort of weird way makes me feel like ME’ when I wear one..LOL, don't know how to explain that further but I know what I mean…


Folk we grew up  together in my hood way back when we were teenagers, would describes me as ‘’the girl with the flying hair’’ oops* because truthfully back then, I really couldn't be bothered..lol,  but give me my shorts!! And see my swags come to life…



More so! I’m def all about the ethnic Prints because they aren’t going nowhere!! and good thing is, this generation has found a way to rock the ethnic Prints, Popularly Known as the Ankara’’ in more than one phenomenal stop and stare ways!


Back in the days, the teenage tomboy me, would have rocked my Ankara prints as a buttoned down shirt with a tank top, Popped up collar! Flying sleeves, and swag on with a bounce, How about the grown up me and more ladylike, rocking my pair of Ankara shorts with a pretty soft white top, yellow accessories, multiple Ankara prints bag and a pair of chunky sole black Glads to go with it…



And boom!!! I still feel like me! With a slight tomboyish undertone you may not particularly see, or, if you’ve got the eyes like a sparrow you will pick it up somehow!!



Anyways, I’m keeping it coming….as you tune in, let me know if you need a hint on how to get your stylish Ankara shorts, you can drop a comment or send me a mail@ :  therealkingsqueen@gmail.com



Thanks’ for stopping by..love you too.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks you soo much Lagos streetStyle!! I will keep it coming....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you find it interesting Charity...please stay tuned, i got more for you...

    ReplyDelete