Wednesday, March 25, 2015

HOMIES IN THE HOOD



You know, for a very long time, I have been nursing the ambition of getting a pair of timberland boots!! well finally!! I did! yaaaaaaaaaay!!!Ordered it straight from ASOS,



By the way, in case ya’ll don't know, ASOS delivers straight to Nigeria, and their stuff, quite affordable!! on a side note yeah?, the looking good business? should not cost you your future!.. you can look ''GREAT’’ well within your budget, more so, it’s not so much what you wear, it’s who wears them. You have got the SPICE that makes it NICE ,those shoes, dress, bag or whatever it is, you make them look Nice... Not the other way round..





Back to the matter though….There is just something about timberland boots that makes you feel like the’’ Chick’’ or ‘’Dude’’ who owns and runs THE ‘’SHANG DANG’’ whatever that means?? I don't know either..lol...It’s just sounds Cool and hoodie!!  


This Picture right here, be like, say what? you don't know me? Sister Girl! I run the ''SHANG DANG'' baby!!..hehehe..


So  I make this dedication to Ya’’ll Soupa Doupa homies who owns and runs the ‘’SHANG DANG’’ like me..(Whatever that means, but we can simply interpret it as COOL just for the purpose of better undertsanding..lol!) with my mustard timberland boots, yellow baseball hat, white top, my deep blue jean shots, (remember what I told ya’ll about  my shorts) and yellow bag to go with it…I guess I’m just saying this Girl right here is definitely LOYAL ( In the words of Chris Brown)





Talk to ya’ll soon..



No comments:

Post a Comment